ISNet – Irpinia seismic network is the infrastructure of the Irpinia Near – Fault Observatory (INFO). ISNet is a dense, six-component high-resolution seismic network of 31 stations deployed in Southern Apennines (Italy) along the active fault system responsible for the 1980, November 23, Ms 6.9 Campania – Lucania earthquake. ISNet is an on-the-field laboratory aimed at characterizing the mechanical processes occurring along the Southern Apennines fault systems from the detailed analysis of the microseismicity and the role of fluids in seismicity generation. ISNet is also the backbone of Earthquake Early warning systems tested in Italy.
These are the last events detected by ISNET
These are the full info of last 5 events detected by ISNET
- Magnitude ML 0.2 Region Muro Lucano (PZ), Italy Date time 2022-09-26 07:02:48 UTC Location 40.7492 ; 15.4498 Depth 2.8 km
- Magnitude ML 0.9 Region Castelgrande (PZ), Italy Date time 2022-09-25 05:03:50 UTC Location 40.7465 ; 15.3798 Depth 8.4 km
- Magnitude ML 1.3 Region Vietri Di Potenza (PZ), Italy Date time 2022-09-21 12:04:31 UTC Location 40.6285 ; 15.4988 Depth 3.1 km
- Magnitude ML 1.2 Region Caggiano (SA), Italy Date time 2022-09-21 07:02:59 UTC Location 40.5537 ; 15.4940 Depth 13.5 km
- Magnitude ML -0.1 Region San Gregorio Magno (SA), Italy Date time 2022-09-20 03:40:05 UTC Location 40.7057 ; 15.4000 Depth 3.0 km