ISNet – Irpinia seismic network is the infrastructure of the Irpinia Near – Fault Observatory (INFO). ISNet is a dense, six-component high-resolution seismic network of 31 stations deployed in Southern Apennines (Italy) along the active fault system responsible for the 1980, November 23, Ms 6.9 Campania – Lucania earthquake. ISNet is an on-the-field laboratory aimed at characterizing the mechanical processes occurring along the Southern Apennines fault systems from the detailed analysis of the microseismicity and the role of fluids in seismicity generation. ISNet is also the backbone of Earthquake Early warning systems tested in Italy.
These are the last events detected by ISNET
These are the full info of last 5 events detected by ISNET
- Magnitude ML 1.1 Region Monte San Giacomo (SA), Italy Date time 2021-04-13 02:17:22 UTC Location 40.3410 ; 15.5183 Depth 9.6 km
- Magnitude ML 1.1 Region San Gregorio Magno (SA), Italy Date time 2021-04-12 23:44:45 UTC Location 40.6497 ; 15.3950 Depth 7.6 km
- Magnitude ML 1.0 Region San Gregorio Magno (SA), Italy Date time 2021-04-12 18:29:51 UTC Location 40.6633 ; 15.3905 Depth 6.6 km
- Magnitude ML 0.9 Region Teora (AV), Italy Date time 2021-04-12 16:05:34 UTC Location 40.8792 ; 15.2387 Depth 10.0 km
- Magnitude ML 0.9 Region Ricigliano (SA), Italy Date time 2021-04-12 15:04:33 UTC Location 40.6543 ; 15.4565 Depth 3.2 km