ISNet – Irpinia seismic network is the infrastructure of the Irpinia Near – Fault Observatory (INFO). ISNet is a dense, six-component high-resolution seismic network of 31 stations deployed in Southern Apennines (Italy) along the active fault system responsible for the 1980, November 23, Ms 6.9 Campania – Lucania earthquake. ISNet is an on-the-field laboratory aimed at characterizing the mechanical processes occurring along the Southern Apennines fault systems from the detailed analysis of the microseismicity and the role of fluids in seismicity generation. ISNet is also the backbone of Earthquake Early warning systems tested in Italy.
These are the last events detected by ISNET
These are the full info of last 5 events detected by ISNET
- Magnitude ML 1.5 *PRELIMINARY* Region San Gregorio Magno (SA), Italy *PRELIMINARY* Date time 2021-10-20 09:30:40 UTC *PRELIMINARY* Location 40.6842 ; 15.3828 *PRELIMINARY* Depth 5.3 km *PRELIMINARY*
- Magnitude ML 1.3 Region Anzano Di Puglia (FG), Italy Date time 2021-10-19 05:01:47 UTC Location 41.1340 ; 15.2570 Depth 21.2 km
- Magnitude ML -0.0 Region Colliano (SA), Italy Date time 2021-10-19 04:03:43 UTC Location 40.7283 ; 15.3467 Depth 5.6 km
- Magnitude ML 0.1 Region Colliano (SA), Italy Date time 2021-10-19 00:21:45 UTC Location 40.7295 ; 15.3603 Depth 8.0 km
- Magnitude ML 0.6 Region Balvano (PZ), Italy Date time 2021-10-18 16:22:14 UTC Location 40.6550 ; 15.4872 Depth 3.1 km